Admissions and Recruitment Specialist
Elizabeth Seton seeks an Admissions and Recruitment Specialist to join the Admissions Dept. This position manages all administrative aspects of the school’s recruitment function and processes admission applications. As part of the Admissions Team, this position is responsible for representing the school at recruitment events and recruiting qualified students. This position coordinates and registers for all recruitment events maintains the recruitment calendar and inventory and manages all prospect lists from recruitment/admissions events. The position assists in generating status and trend reports utilizing the admissions/enrollment management database. The position provides a high level of responsive customer service and reliable follow-up to prospects and applicants throughout the admissions process to enrollment. An essential component of this job is promoting customer satisfaction with prospective students and applicants. Occasional evening and weekend work is required, as is local travel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Play an active role in planning and implementing recruitment and admissions events and activities, including participating in recruitment events, information sessions, and accepted student open house events.
- Represent the School at local recruitment events, and interface with prospective parents and students.
- Meet prospective students for pre-application meetings to discuss the admission process, application requirements, and general information about school programs.
- Establish rapport with prospective students to encourage them to apply and enroll.
- Execute prospect communication plans in concert with other members of the Admissions Team.
- Manage all administrative aspects of the recruitment function, including processing/reporting registration for all recruitment events, preparing recruitment supplies and shipping materials for each event, and maintaining the recruitment calendar and inventory.
- Manage all prospect lists from recruitment/admissions events (on/off-campus fairs, on-campus and online information sessions, and open houses), ensuring prompt and accurate data entry.
- Assists with the communications and logistics for recruitment events and special projects working in collaboration with the Director of Admissions and Recruitment Strategist.
Reporting and Data Analysis:
- Assist in generating status and trend reports utilizing technology.
- Participate in the evaluation process of outcomes and yearly evaluations of recruitment effectiveness through data analysis and research trends.
- Promote customer satisfaction with timely responses to all inquiries and promptness in processing applications.
- Responsible for scheduling application interviews.
- Conducts thorough follow-up communication with applicants to ensure receipt of required admission material, completion of applications, and release of decision letters.
- Process applications
- Manage incoming email/telephone/voicemail inquiries from prospective students and parents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge about the school, its faculty, and its student population.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Expertise in Google Suite and Microsoft Office. Experience with Blackbaud or similar database management software is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Show an understanding of current marketing trends and strategies.
- Dedication to positively contributing to the student experience inside and outside the Admissions Office.
- Ability to actively collaborate with all School constituencies.
- Enthusiasm for contributing to the positive working environment that characterizes the Admissions Office.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Non-Profit Management, or Communications.
- One or two years of professional work experience.
- Prolonged sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Able to travel as needed.
Please send a cover letter and a resume to Melisa Constanza, HR Specialist, at email@example.com
Elizabeth Seton High School, an Equal Opportunity Employer, does not discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, gender, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law in the administration of its employment practices.