EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2018-2019
Welcome to Elizabeth Seton High School, the only all-girls Catholic High School in Prince George’s County. For over 50 years, Elizabeth Seton High School has been blessed with talented and dedicated men and women who offer the best of themselves to the school community for the fulfillment of our Vision and Mission.
Please note: All salaries at Seton are commensurate with experience and responsibilities.
If you are seeking employment and wish to consider serving our young women, please consider the information below:
TEACHING FACULTY & ADMINISTRATION
Part-Time Bus Driver
The part-time Bus Driver is responsible for providing safe transportation for student-athletes traveling to athletic events, and other activities as assigned. CDL required.
Resumes may be submitted to Candy Cage '81, Director of Athletics at email@example.com.
Assistant Cross Country/Track and Field Coach
Elizabeth Seton High School seeks an energetic and organized Assistant Cross Country/Track and Field coach with a specialization in distance running to serve as a member of its talented coaching staff for the school year beginning in August of 2018. This position will be year-round, part-time and require a late afternoon and evening schedule, in addition to some weekend commitments. The ideal candidate will have coaching experience as well as previous track or cross country running experience at the high school level and above. The candidate must communicate effectively with both students and adults and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills. All candidates must be certified, or able to obtain certification in CPR.
Coaching resumes may be submitted to Candy Cage '81, Director of Athletics at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rooted in Catholic values and the charism of the Daughters of Charity, Elizabeth Seton High School cultivates confidence in young women to excel in college, careers, and life through an innovative and rigorous academic experience. As a diverse and inclusive learning community, students think critically and creatively, work collaboratively, and serve others.
A graduate of Elizabeth Seton High School embodies our core values of:
…..Academic Excellence by:
- Committing to a strong and professional work ethic
- Engaging in critical thinking
- Presenting ideas and applying solutions confidently
- Expanding existing knowledge through ongoing exploration
- Demonstrating honesty and trustworthiness
- Acting responsibly and respectfully
- Exemplifying Catholic values in decisions and actions
- Having the courage to do what is right
- Exploring interests, talents, and passions
- Being inquisitive, innovative, and adventurous
- Engaging in original thinking and developing multiple solutions
- Pursuing bold ideas
- Appreciating diversity and promoting inclusivity
- Working with others constructively and collaboratively
- Showing compassion, empathy and forgiveness
- Participating as an active alumna of the Seton community
- Appreciating the sacredness of all of God's creation
- Displaying courtesy and consideration
- Exhibiting self-control and discerning a loving response
- Leading, collaborating, and serving
…..Service to Others by:
- Promoting the dignity of all by seeing the face of God in those we serve
- Responding openly when needs arise in the wider community
- Going beyond comfort zones to assist others