In diverse internship experiences, Seton’s LEAD and Pre-Law students receive the opportunity to “test-drive” their skills and knowledge. Prestigious firms, businesses, and companies accept the addition of a Seton intern to their staff so students can gain real-world experiences, establish relationships with mentors and acquire new skills.
Internship Business Partners include:
- Bradley Site & Design
- Clark Construction
- Parkinson Construction
- Perkins Eastman
- R and R Mechanical
- Siemens Industry
- Toole Design Group
- Welch and Rushe, Inc.
- Joseph, Greenwald, and Laake, P. A.
- Judge Krystal Alves
- Judge Toni Clarke
- Judge Cathy Serrette
- Kim Righter, Public Defenders’ Office
- McNamee, Hosea, Jernigan, Kim, Greenan & Lynch, P.A.
- Thatcher Law Firm
Hospitality and Tourism Management
- The Hotel @ College Park (Southern Management)
- Washington Hilton
- Embassy Suites Convention Center by Hilton
- Doubletrww by Hilton (Largo)
- Holiday Inn College Park (Southern Management)
- Colada Shop
- Pizzeria Paradiso
- Prince George's African American Museum & Cultural Center
- The Village Cafe
- A Tour of her Own
- Maryland Milestones/Anacostia Trails Heritage Center