Lunch Payment Program
Elizabeth Seton High School is excited to announce the launch of a new online service that will allow you to fund an account that can be used to prepay cafeteria lunches for your daughter beginning this school year. The account will be associated with her student id and she will be able to purchase lunches using her id on a pin pad available at the cafeteria cash register. You will be able to monitor the account on line and have an email reminder sent to you when an account balance gets low. Student debit account deposits can be made by credit card. Each child's account will be updated nightly so that account balance information and payments will be current as of the following day. Although cash will still be accepted, we strongly encourage all families to use this method of payment as it is safer and more convenient.
In order to take advantage of this convenient new service, you will need to create a parent account. This requires you to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com.
- Click "Create Account" on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the "Parent Account Sign-Up page."
- Choose Elizabeth Seton HS from the "School District" drop down menu.
- Create a User ID and Password
- Click the "Accept" box, and then click "Signup." An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a "verification code."
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the "verification code" to verify your account and email address.
- Begin adding your children's information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your children's student ID numbers to add each student.
- After the students are added you will be able to view the lunch account activity and make payments to the student lunch account.
- If you have 2 or more students assigned to your account, you may make a payment to each account and only be charged for one transaction. Example; 3 students, $10.00 payment to each student, total charge would be $32.00.
We urge you to take full advantage of this system by making deposits into your children's accounts on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis. You are free to choose the amount of each deposit. Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year. If you have any questions about this or any other food service program, please contact Pam Werle via email only at firstname.lastname@example.org