Application, Timeline, & Forms
Applications are due December 8, 2016
Downloadable Forms & Links
The forms below may be downloaded, printed and used in place of forms supplied by Seton. If you do not already have the Acrobat Reader installed, you will need to download and install the Reader before you can access these Forms:
- Transcript Request Forms (required of non-catholic and transfer students)
- High School Placement Test Registration Link
- General Recommendation Form* (2 required of non-catholic and transfer student applicants)
- LEAD Recommendation Form (2 required of students applying for the LEAD program - these will take the place of the general teacher recommendation forms)
- Law Academy Recommendation Form (2 required of students applying for the Pre-Law program - these will take the place of the general teacher recommendation forms
*Important note to Grade 9 applicants currently attending a parish school in the Archdiocese of Washington: The above forms do not apply to your application as Elizabeth Seton High School accepts the Catholic High School Student Information Form in lieu of our standard recommendation forms.
Financial Aid Application
The Elizabeth Seton Financial Aid application must be completed with the admissions application online. Once it is completed, families are asked to submit a copy of their 2015 IRS 1040 tax form to ESHS by Thursday, December 8.